Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long Time Coming....

I have been stalking several blogs for some time now, and I started to feel the desire to have my own.  I have read so many blogs about wedding planning and outfit posts that I wanted to share my own expereinces.  But, I guess I need to introduce myself first:
1. Grew up in Anniston, Alabama

2. Went to college at Ole Miss--HOTTY TODDY!

3. Education bachelor's and master's degrees

4.  Member of Pi Beta Phi Sorority

5. Taught 2nd grade for 4 years in Alabama

6. Got engaged Febrary 2010

7. Moved back to Oxford, MS and quit my job in June 2010

8. Couldn't get a "real" job--so I'm working for my dad...more stories on that to come!

9. Got married 10.9.10 to WWW in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

10.  I have a precious dog named LuLu 
Much more t come...So stayed tuned!
The New Mrs. Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment