Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alumni Advisor

This Sunday I am going to my first AAC (Alumni Advisory Committee) meeting for my sorority.
I am SO excited!  I loved being in a sorority in college, and since I now live back in my college town I thought it would be a great way to get involved.  
I am not really sure yet what my role will be.  I know the year is winding down so it will probably not really start until next Fall.  Either way I am looking forward to it.  I'll probably be the youngest alum there (only 6 years out of college) but I figure I'll be able to relate to the girls and know more about what it's like since things have changed a lot since the '70s-when most of the AAC members were in college.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh you'll have so much fun! I'm a financial advisor and it definitely brings you back to being like you were in school again. I think it's fun!

    ReplyDelete