So to catch you up on life...
- Finished the 3rd grade maternity leave. I really loved it and so enjoyed being back in the classroom. I have a week or 2 off before the next maternity leave starts. I'll enjoy getting to spend some time with Wes (who has still not gone back to work. UGH!)
- The Job Fair I went to a few weeks ago was not too promising. I was really hoping I would have gotten a good feeling about getting a job here next year. But, that wasn't the case. There were hundreds of people there for maybe a dozen jobs.
- There is a rumor around the school I am subbing at that there may be a sixth grade position open next year. I would LOVE to get that, but as any of you who are teachers or work in schools know, you can't always believe what you hear. FINGERS CROSSED!
- I have started posting a few OOTD pictures on Twitter. It is definitely out of my comfort zone. I am not always the most trendy dresser. In college, my friends would make fun of me for dressing like a teacher to go to the bar. And I sometimes dress more like a 45 year old mom, not a 28 year old newlywed. Follow me on Twitter to see (click on the button on my sidebar), you just have to promise not to laugh!
- I am loving the fact that it's finally warming up and I can wear sandals! I need to rotate my closet and get some of my Spring/Summer cloths out of storage. I'm going to try to not overspend on new clothes and just work with what I already have. It'll be hard. I have already seen so much at Anthro that I want!
- Wes and I have been doing P90x for about 3 weeks now. He seems to think he can already tell a difference in his clothes. Damn, men... But, I can actually do a real push-up now! That's a definite improvement! I'm going to stick it out and hope to see some results before I put this flabby body in a bathing suit!