Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brandi's Big Day


One of my bridesmaids, Brandi, got married 3 weeks after Wes and I.  I was honored to get to be a part of her big day because it was so great to have her their for mine.  
She and Jared got married at the Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville.  It is a beautiful antebellum home with amazing grounds.  It was the perfect location for a Fall wedding.  
Jared is a Naval Aviator so the wedding was pretty formal with all the to-do that the Navy does: the sword arch was my favorite part!  
Really awkward of me (far right in blue dress)...but this is at the bridesmaid's luncheon.  

Brandi and her sweet momma

Yes, I am drinking a beer before we walk down the aisle...it had been a LONG DAY.  At the beauty salon for 6 hours, pictures for almost 3...I deserved it! 


 

And, no, those are not "drunk eyes", those are "let's get this show on the road eyes".  Sarah and I were the only non-pregnant BMs so she drank one with me.  We were bored and beyond the point of being tired.  Not to worry though, we rallied and had a grand ole time at the reception!  
Brandi's dress was large and in charge!!  And gorgeous!!!
Couldn't be happier for the two of them.  They had dated for 8 years and it was TIME!  I just hope Jared gets stationed somewhere closer in the near future.  Washington state is TOO far!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Lovely blog. Your big day’s pictures are very beautiful. The bridal dress is simply gorgeous. Need to have similar one for my wedding at one of NYC wedding venues. Will look for them on online store. Just want to look best that day.

    ReplyDelete