Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Long, Football Season

Last night ended Ole Miss's football season for 2010. Sad day in the Wade household...

         My mom and me at the
                        Egg Bowl 2010                       






Unfortunately,  I have misplaced my camera cord--AGAIN--so my pictures are from this season are pretty limited. 
But I'm not sure I'm going to even want to remember how the "Holy Masoli" season came to a screeching halt at a remarkably terrible record of 4-8, 1-7 in the SEC.  Last in the SEC West.  Only team in the West to not be bowl eligible (only SEC East team is Vanderbilt who we also lost to). 



This is not intended to be a sports blog but when you are married to a sports enthusiast, it's hard to think of anything else this time of year.  Wes is in mourning.  His only hope comes from the fact that basketball season has begun and we are supposed to be pretty good--however as an Ole Miss fan, you are always prepared for the worst.  

 Another thing to look forward to with the end of football--only 82 days until BASEBALL SEASON! I have always loved baseball.  What is better than sitting in the outfield with a cooler of beer?  NOTHING! (Ok, maybe an unlimited shopping budget at AnthropologieBut since Wes and I actually met at an Ole Miss baseball game in the outfield, it has a special place in my heart.  

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving week!  There are so many things to be thankful for this year.  

*Still working on being a better blogger...




No comments:

Post a Comment