Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wedding!


Most pictures from the wedding are either on my 
mom's computer or are on Facebook that other people took.  Still haven't gotten the professional ones, yet.  I know they are going to be AMAZING!  My photographer was David Walters from Avalon Studios.  He took all my pictures in high school and has been a major part of my life for so long, so it was so special to have him and his wife there for the WHOLE weekend documenting every step.  
Here are a few more that I do have.
With Cheryl, the wedding planner at WaterColor, at the Rehearsal.  She was so helpful.  

Chatting it up at the Rehearsal.
I loved my dress.  It's a BCBG from an outlet.  Super cheap, but I thought it was perfect!

My dad had a welcome party at the house he had rented after the rehearsal dinner for  everyone.
Wes and I had to be "counseled" by our minister before we got married, so that's what we were doing here!  Very informal!  He is one of Wes's very best friends and we were honored to have him perform the ceremony for us.  

Kinley (jr. bridesmaid, cousin), Megan (BFF), Brandi (college roomie)

Wes, me, and our wedding party.  We kept it small.  OUr wedding was very low-key, but exactly what we both wanted.

1 comment:

  1. pretty pretty! love all the dresses...yours & the bm's! thanks for sharing your pics. can't wait to see the professional ones!

    ReplyDelete