Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

This is our Christmas tree.  It's pretty blah compared to others I have seen posted on blogs and twitter.  But, seeing as how this is our first married Christmas, I wanted something new.
 
  Last year my tree was white with lime green decorations.  It was super cute (for a single gal).   
 
Living in a condo has it definite ups and downs.  UP--no yard work!  DOWN--Total lack of space.  Thus the reason the tree looks like it's just in the middle of the living room.  No other place to put it.

I scored this tree and all the deorations a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby for half off.  
 
 Once we are in a "real" house, I will have more and better decorations.  I just can't justify spending tons on decorating this year.  There are just too many things on my wish list!!

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is gorgeous!!! I love Christmas and I cant wait to put up our tree this year!! Cute blog!! I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love it! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete