Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little more Christmas never hurt...

I finally got a memory card reader so all my photos on my camera wouldn't be a complete waste. 
This is the MOST special gift.  A portrait of LuLu!

Stationary with my new name!


Cute picnic basket that will be perfect for Ole Miss baseball games this spring!



Arthur Court Fleur-de-Lis Serving Bowl to go with my collection
New curling iron---still trying to perfect this.

Uggs

Have y'all ever seen these?  They're super cute.  Sock to fold over the top of Uggs.

Jane Hollinger necklace.  I wear my gold one like it's going out of style!  So excited to have a silver one now.

iPad!!  I LOVE IT!!!  I'm already addicted!

Poor LuLu was tuckered out after opening gifts!

Gray flannel Revas.  I can't wait to wear these!

And, a picture you've already seen just cause I love it all so much!



Here are a few more pics of our Christmas decorations. 
Since we are in a condo, we decided not to go overboard. 
Front door wreath--made by Mom.
Balcony garland and bow.
Dining room table. 



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm super J of your iPad!! And your Uggs!

    I'm glad y'all had an awesome Christmas.

    ReplyDelete