I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself. Well...here goes:
1. I have never tasted mayonnaise or mustard before! I'm sure I've had food that had them cooked in, but have never put either on a sandwich or hamburger. Something about the consistency weirds me out.
2. I cannot STAND the smell of pickles! GROSS! When I was teaching and a student would bring in a pickle to eat for snack, I would make them eat it in the hall! Mean maybe but it had to be done. Wes likes to joke that when I get pregnant I will probably crave pickles. Ugh, I hope not!
3. I danced for 15 years growing up--all the way until my senior year of high school. I took tap and jazz. Ballet was never my cup of tea....
**I really wish I could find a picture of one of my crazy costumes at a recital...
I'll look at my mom's and add that later!**
4. I love manatees. Some people collect dolphins or elephants or rabbits...I prefer manatees. My aunt even adopted one in my name one year for Christmas when I was younger. His name was Floyd and he lived in Clear Springs, Florida.
5. The day I rescued my dog LuLu was one of the best days of my life! I don't even remember what it was like before I had her. It's silly to say but it's like when moms say that don't remember life before their children. LuLu is my child!
6. I want to be a better cook. But I am such a picky eater it's hard to find things that sound appealing.
7. I have bitten my nails my whole life. I am trying to get better by keeping them painted most of the time but when they start to get a little bit of length on them they break and I get discouraged and start biting again...
I'm supposed to "tag" other bloggers to participate in this...well, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!!