Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Annie over at Classic Annie gave me this award yesterday! 
I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself.  Well...here goes:

1.  I have never tasted mayonnaise or mustard before!  I'm sure I've had food that had them cooked in, but have never put either on a sandwich or hamburger.  Something about the consistency weirds me out.


2.  I cannot STAND the smell of pickles!  GROSS!  When I was teaching and a student would bring in a pickle to eat for snack, I would make them eat it in the hall!  Mean maybe but it had to be done.  Wes likes to joke that when I get pregnant I will probably crave pickles.  Ugh, I hope not! 



3.  I danced for 15 years growing up--all the way until my senior year of high school.  I took tap and jazz.  Ballet was never my cup of tea....
**I really wish I could find a picture of one of my crazy costumes at a recital...
I'll look at my mom's and add that later!**

4.  I love manatees.  Some people collect dolphins or elephants or rabbits...I prefer manatees.  My aunt even adopted one in my name one year for Christmas when I was younger.  His name was Floyd and he lived in Clear Springs, Florida. 


5.  The day I rescued my dog LuLu was one of the best days of my life!  I don't even remember what it was like before I had her.  It's silly to say but it's like when moms say that don't remember life before their children.  LuLu is my child!


6.  I want to be a better cook.  But I am such a picky eater it's hard to find things that sound appealing.


7.  I have bitten my nails my whole life.  I am trying to get better by keeping them painted most of the time but when they start to get a little bit of length on them they break and I get discouraged and start biting again...





I'm supposed to "tag" other bloggers to participate in this...well, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment