Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's "Resolutions"

I am typically not the type to make resolutions. But, this year I need to make some changes in my life anyway, so what better time than 1.1.11.

1. No more caffeine! I have a bad Diet Coke habit (some may say more of an addiction). I have to have one ASAP when I wake up. Before shower, before brushing teeth. Only thing that takes precedence is taking LuLu out. It was nothing for me to drink 6 cans a day. That's just not a healthy habit. I drink water also, but not enough to cancel out the amount of sodium and other chemicals in a DC. I made it through Day #1 successfully, but I have been warned that the headaches will come.

2. P90x. I bought P90x before the wedding but with all the stress of planning and moving it got pushed to the back-burner. I really want to follow the program to the T. I'm going to start on Monday so I can do it right and hopefully get on a regular routine.

Have any of y'all done either of these things? What were your experiences?
Did you make a New Year's resolution this year?

On another not...Were you all forced to watch football with your guys ALL day tody like I was?? I love football and sports as much as any girl, but enough is enough!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I drink Sprite like it is my job. Today at lunch I tried to force myself to instead drink a Diet Coke. I could not do it. I recently installed the "My Fitness Pal" app on my iPhone and seeing how many of my calories I'm DRINKING...is sickening. It doesn't help that I get a large hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts every morning (w/cream and sugar...think I'm gonna have to cut that back). Anyway. Good luck with your goals. I suck at them!!!

    ReplyDelete